First things first, I need to get back to capturing some of the ridiculous events that happen during our weekend shenanigans. After recapturing a video taken by Shanna last night I realized this shit needs to be documented more oftenly. I am going to start randomly taping our conversations because they are absolutely priceless sometimes.
Anyways...things I've learned from my weekend experience
1. I need to stop drinking whiskey. I am not able to limit myself to one or ten shots a night, so I think I might need to accept I have a problem and move on. I am not sure I will be any fun though. But I think they are words of an alcoholic, and thats just not cool.
2. I do not like people who try to hard. If you try "too hard" to be my friend I will NOT like you. Maybe, its I like a challenge, or that I just point blank hate kiss ups, but whatever. Do not tell me you like my outfit, followed by I like your shoes, and your lipstick, and your style, and your life, and your family and your brother in law, in the first fucking conversation I have with you. Its annoying and you are dumb. My outfit is terrible and my style is lacking, so now you are a liar. And besides people like you, I do not dislike anyone more than a liar.
3. Being confused in life is for me. I try to get myself out of this situation, but things never change. I'm coming to terms with this. I will continue to fuck my life up until I die probably.
4. Mark and Sean Smith are not brothers. Fucking news to me.
5. It is always smart to carry a poncho
6. If you add "FRA" to the beginning of every word, life just gets more awesome.
7. Questlove by far has the best DJ sets ever.
8. The slide at Morgans Pier is disease ridden and if you are Fran you will still go down it.
9. If you want to hide your drink at the Barbary to smoke a cig, it is super smart to hide it behind the shelves of board games.
10. Within the next year the top floor of the Barbary will cave in. You read it here first kids.
11. 10 mi walks are not easy.
12. No salad should ever cost 17.50. Ever. It's fucking salad for allahs sake.
13. Do not ever mistake chile peppers for red peppers.
14. Do not think one slice of tomato pie is good enough for dinner prior to drinking
15. Eating a combo or combos, when vegan, is not a good idea. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment