Kali:
Spending time with Kali (Megs daughter) is by far one of my favorite things to do. And Nolan too. But he is not the topic here. Anyways, Kali is like the smartest kid I know. She always surprises me by the things she says. This was our conversation the other night.
As the Libs are packing for their trip to Jamacia, the next morning....
Me: Kali, what am I going to do without you for a couple days?
Kali: A couple? You mean five nights?
Me: Yea whatever. What am I supposed to do without you?
Kali: I don't know Aunt Laura. You should maybe find another kid.
Me: Another kid? Where am I supposed to find another kid?
Kali: Well I don't know. I have some friends you could maybe hang out with.
Me: Oh yea? Well what if they are not as awesome as you?
Kali: Aunt Laura....nobody is perfect. I'll get you their numbers. I think my mom has some.
Me: Geez. Okay fine.
Kali: It's alright Aunt Laura it's only five nights. My doctor told me to bring lots of snacks in case the food is terrible. I'm pretty sure the food will be terrible, so we should probably have lots of snack.
Did I mention she is four? And the most awesome. I will not be renting another four year old for five nights.
Auria:
Jackies neice Auria can always be counted on for a good laugh. She's pretty effing funny. Last night we got to hang with Auria and of course this way my favorite of the night....
Jackie: Auria, where does Uncle Nick and Aunt Dana live?
(correct answer: New York City)
Auria: I dunno?
Jackie: Come on Auria, you know where they live. Where does Aunt Dana live?
Auria: I dunnnnnooooo, Aston?
Hahahaha...little kids man. They are awesome. Apparently Aston is the New York City of Delaware County.


No comments:
Post a Comment