Thursday, July 12, 2012

selection

People ask me all the time what my favorite photograph is of mine, as in, one that I took.  This is such a tough question and I find it awkward to answer for a couple reasons.  1.  I would not show the picture if I did not think of it as one of my favorites.  I take 1000's of pictures at one time so those that I chose to show are always my favorites.  2.  On the other hand, I am super super critical of my own work making it difficult to chose one, or even a couple, of my all time favorites.  To me, my work could always be better, there is alwas something I could have chosen to have done differently.  This is endless to me.  It never stops.

But....I have come to have that one photograph that I can resort to when faced with answering this question.  There is a lot of meaning behind this photograph for me.  Very personal and deep thoughts went into this when it was shot and I will forever hold it in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment