Thursday, May 3, 2012

Conversations (part one)

Some of the shit I say. I hope no one in life, ever takes me seriously.

This will hopefully be a series because I find it hilarious to look back on the conversations I have with people.

The following conversations are ones that I have had in the past month with one of my best friends. Let's just call her 'Friend' for the sake of her embarrassment.

Don't worry, if you are reading this...you will most likely get one of these one day, so watch what you say bitches.

On the conversation of dudes who ask for pictures prior to first date

Me: like what does that matter? What are you gonna go wack it in the bathroom

You should send him a pic from awkwardfamilyphotos.com

Friend: I should

Me: I would

Friend: Oh man no I think he wants to see my boobs or something

Me: Well, who wouldn’t? Omg don’t go out with him, he’s a creeper. He’s gonna date rape you.

On baby showers

Me: Don’t go. I don’t think I was at yours. Ohhh wait, I was there. I remembered that dog.

Friend: Yea I thought you were. But mine was a party with boys

Me: Yea that super hot secret agent guy was there

Friend: who? My old neighbor?

Me: Yea… I would do him

On Boats

Me: God I need a boat

Friend: hahah well this guy builds them

Me: Well tell him to build me a boat. With a hot Latino in the cabin. That is not allowed to leave. Ever.

Friend: hmmm I will see. It’s funny i just do not have this guy figured out yet

Me: Do you want to?

Friend: Probably not. I dunno. Maybe?

Me: Try and figure him out after you sleep with him

Friend: Hahah, yea. I will let him take me to dinner, or fishing. Stalk him out….his name is **** under my friends list. Let me know what you think. His profile picture is Eazy E. But he is not Eazy E.

Me: Ok let me stalk. Why is he obsessed with Eazy E?

Friend: I have no idea

Me: Well…you should tell him to give you that nut.

Friend: Haha.

On getting your bike stolen by your asshole ex

Me: So maybe just slash his tire. Plus, that’s much more expensive than a bike.

Friend: Or I can slime his truck with thick gooey slime

Me: Or just Ajax the whole thing

Friend: Why? What does Ajax do?

Me: He will need a whole new paint job. It’s serious...this psycho I know did it to her ex's car. But she also hung her baby out her window a couple years later so....

Friend: hahahahhaa

Me: Crazy but awesome. The Ajax. Not the baby.

Friend: That would be funny. Just plain Ajax huh?

Me: Cheap and not messy. Or loud or noticeable until it dries. Shit…NOT Ajax. What am I saying? I’m talking about bleach.

Friend: Ohhhhhhh ok

Me: And you can put it in his gas tank....and ruin it for life

Friend: That would be cool just dump it on the hood. Let the sun dry spots

Me: I was thinking that comet stuff. Yep. Make that truck “white trash” like he calls you.

Friend: hahahhaa. I seriously do not want it back now, i just want to get even. It’s weird.

Me: hell yea

Friend: and what’s even weirder is i still want to have sex with him

Me: Hahaha…so would I. Naturally. Of course

Friend: But now I will definetly never go near him again. That’s sooo f’d up.

Me: True

Friend: I want to have someone call him and fake that they are a cop. Holy shit....you should do it

Me: What should i say?

Friend: ummmm i dunno

Me: What do cops even say?

Friend: hahah i have no idea

Me: I think i could go to jail for life posing as a cop

Friend: Oh yea maybe?

Me: Fuck it, maybe you should just give me his number because I will be drinking tonight and I am a super awesome prank caller when I am drunk. Me and Meg are the queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment