Okay so for some reason I just read this dumb ass article and I just don't get it. These are the worst gifts ever and no man should buy these for any woman in their lives.
1. Cheerful chains--this is maybe the only gift that is semi-cool. But not really. I mean these are not even that pretty. And way bland. I am pretty sure you can pick up something much more awesome from a crane machine.
2. Nailpolish? Really? Nothing says you are a cheap asshole than this lame gift. How about a gift card to a local nail salon so we don't have to paint those puppies ourselves.
3. Teardrop Cuffs--Here's and idea...how about you take a paper clip bend it all up and then wrap it in a box. I'm pretty sure it will look the same. When your girl receives it beware she will unbend it and stick it straight in her eye.
4. Cookware--go fuck yourself. If you want me to cook for you, buy this pot for me just cause. I would much rather some as seen on TV spaghetti pot or something.
5. Paper-clip holder--quit now. Just quit. Paperclips are the most annoying thing ever. Not to mention a jar with a "paper-clip" reindeer on it. The only thing cool about this is it's potential to be thrown across the room at another co-worker.
6. Stationary--what are you a fucking part of the convent? Only girls can buy this for each other. Do not buy this for your "woman." She will hate you forever.
7. Happier at Home--nothing says "I hate you and want you to be happier" than this book. Trust me, if you buy this you will somehow become much unhappier. Take my advice men, please take it.
And this is why I hate Christmas. Reason #187, someone shoot me in the fucking head. We can call it Murrrrrrdddaa.
Just sayin':
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tx_aeqMjLt4
Omg Rach I just saw this and its amazing.
ReplyDelete