Monday, November 5, 2012

Vote

Okay anyone who knows me must know that I never discuss politics.  I will sit in silence and ask you as politely as I can to not discuss them with me.  It makes me feel uneasy and I hate that I can (and will) judge you for your views.  I would rather not know.  Your choice is your choice and as long as you keep it to yourself I will not judge, argue, or delete your ass from my life.  It's that serious.

But anyway....I need to say this in anticipation for tomorrow's election day.   If Romney wins this election I am 99.8% sure I will be out of a job.  Programs like the one I work on will be closed, and low income families will be left to find jobs in an economy where job placement is an absolute joke. We already are struggling enough with Corbett in office and it will be a complete nightmare for our program if Romney is elected. 

“Well, my system is primarily based on trying to create jobs, not handing out cash to individuals. I do lower the lowest income tax bracket from 10 percent to 7.5 percent. And that helps, of course, people at the low economic level."  -Romney
Smart, real smart kid.  Create some jobs.  Fucking genius. 

So if you like Romney, and you plan to vote, please anticipate my begging for some money.  Cause my ass is gonna be jobless and broke. 

And if you don't like this post, then suck it, and then suck it some more. 

Make sure you do go out and vote though.  It is kinda sorta your right, what we once fought for, and absolutely positively important to the future of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment